RAISING A STANDARD
AGAINST UNTIMELY DEATH
Prayer is a profitable venture, it works and it work wonders. It is a major instrument for enforcing divine authority over the issues of life, it is highly loaded with the capacity to open up closed heavens as well as close up unfavorable situations.
However, no prayer prays itself; Prayer must be prayed if it will deliver and be fruitful. Raising a standard against untimely death is a prayer guide that was given birth to through scriptural illumination from Isaiah 5:14-15 that the adversary is set to give his best shot at such a time as this.
“Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled” Isaiah 5:14-15
The Spirit of the Lord stirred up my heart to proclaim to the people of God the need to take cover under the shadow of the Almighty in order to disannul the strategic agenda of the adversary to pursue destinies for destruction and death in this season.
Therefore, this prayer guide is revelationally designed to enforce scriptural authority over every agenda of untimely death through scriptural insight as well as prophetic prayers. This guide contain scriptural revelations on the mind of God concerning long life and untimely death, it also contain strategic prayer points to pray towards gaining victory and living life in the direction of God’s intention for your life.
I therefore encourage you to pray these prayers prayerfully, sensitively and heartfully. Create time also as part of your prayer time in the middle of the Night to pray, read and meditate on the scripture assigned for each segment before you pray.
As you engage this prayer guide I decree your rescue and safety from every attack of untimely death as well as evil in Jesus name, I declare this prayer shall work for you and stir up a divine revival in your life in Jesus name.
9 SCRIPTURAL REVELATION ABOUT LIFE & UNTIMELY DEATH
The best of life you live is traceable to the depth of knowledge available to you- What you know about God, what you know about God’s provision for your life, what you know about yourself, what you know about your environment and more. Knowledge is essential for triumph and liberty. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32
The following are some scriptural insights as it relates to the agenda of God concerning long life and untimely death.
1. Long and abundant life is God’s designed lifestyle for his children in the covenant: Every genuine son and daughter of God is under an eternal covenant of long and abundant life. God designed life to be lived in order to fulfill his own purpose and will; with this in mind he committed himself to satisfying us with long life. “With long life will I satisfy him and shew him my salvation.” Psalm 91:16. Deut 5:33.
2. Untimely death is an operation of curse, evil occurrences and attacks: Every major appearance of untimely death in the bible is traceable to curses, evil occurrences, satanic influences and attacks. The first death accomplished in the bible was a spiritual death – Adam and Eve and this is traceable to satanic influence. Gen 3:1-13. The second appearance of untimely death in the bible was through Cain to his Brother Abel, this is an attack and act of wickedness. Gen 4:8. Untimely death was a curse pronounced upon Eli Household as a result of his children dishonoring God. 1 Sam 2:30-33.
3. Your confession as well as your thought influences your life, it either activates life or give room for untimely death: What you say influences where you stay; Life as well as death are activated via our confession. If you continue to speak death then you attract it, what you say can either keep you alive or make room for death. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:21. To live long and see good days the bible enjoins us to watch what see say. “What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.” Psalm 34:12-14.
4. The fear of death is a major activator of untimely death: Fear is an agent of untimely death, many that ought to live long and fulfill divine mandate upon their lives could not because of fear. Untimely death uses fear as a channel of operation, because fear has torment and where there is torment room is made available for death. The fear of death is by itself a killer and captor that hold people in captives. “….because fear hath torment… “1 John 4:18. The fear of death holds down in prison for the attack of death. “And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”Heb 2:15
5. Sin and iniquity are breathing grounds for untimely death: Sin always attract untimely death, the bible records the wages of sin as death. Romans 6:23. Where sin abounds, evil, wickedness, recklessness and exposure to attacks prevail. The sin of Achan led to his untimely death together with his families who knew absolutely nothing about what he did. Joshua 7:20-25. When sin abounds it gives birth to death. “…and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.” James 1:15
6. Untimely death is not God’s best ordained life for his children, if it were to be, God would not have answered the prayers prayed to raise the dead: If long life is not in God’s agenda and will for his children, he wouldn’t have answered any of the prayers prayed to raise the dead. Elijah prayed to raise the dead son of the widow of Zarephath. 1 Kings 17:17-23. Elisha prayed to raise the son of the shun mite woman and God answered. 2Kings 4:32-35. Jesus decreed the release of Lazarus from the grip of death and he rose back to life. John 11:41-45. Therefore, untimely death is not God’s best ordained life for his children.
7. Tracing our spiritual root in the covenant, we have a generational record of long life and not untimely death, hence untimely death is not in our spiritual root: We are referred to as the seed of Abraham, Gal 3:29. Untimely death does not run in our Spiritual family, we have a generational trait of long life; therefore it is anti-covenant to die untimely.
Therefore having connected with these dimension of revelations, refuse to be held down by any force to make you live below the standard of heaven ordained for your destiny, untimely death is a destiny waster, it cuts short peoples life from reaching their God ordained height on earth. Make a resolute decision in the place of prayer and understanding to reject untimely death in all areas of your life.
PRAYER FLOW 1 - Psalm 49:10-14, Hosea 13:14
1. Thank you Lord for exempting me from every form of destruction in Jesus name
2. Father, thank you for not allowing me to see evil in the name of Jesus
3. I cancel every handwriting of death against my life in the name of Jesus
4. I revoke every agreement & covenant of untimely death upon my life in the name of Jesus
5. I delete my name from the list of destinies appointed to die suddenly this year and beyond in Jesus name
6. Every power pursuing my life for evil, fail with speed in Jesus name.
7. Every event and occurrences that leads to untimely death will not happen to me in the name of Jesus
8. I cancel every evil arrangements designed to kill me before my time it will not work in Jesus name.
9. Every root and seed of affliction in my body, be uprooted by fire in Jesus name
10. Agent of untimely death, assigned to waste my life, be wasted in Jesus name.
11. My body, hear the word of the Lord; reject every offer of sickness and affliction in Jesus name
12. Power of God for divine protection and safety com upon be now in Jesus name
13. I exempt my life, children, and family from every end of the year evil in Jesus name
14. I shall live and not die to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the Living in Jesus name.
PRAYER FLOW 2 - Isaiah 65:20-25, Psalm 102:16-28
1. Jesus thank you for your grace of protection and preservation at work in my life and family
2. Oh Lord I am very grateful for rescuing me from the hands of the destroyers in Jesus name
3. Every satanic force and agent assigned to arrange untimely death for me, be arrested in Jesus name
4. I refuse to make any mistake that will give room to untimely death in my life in Jesus name
5. Anything I will say or do that will open doors for sudden death in my life and family, I receive grace not to say or do it in Jesus name.
6. Every trap of untimely death prepared for me, be closed up in the name of Jesus
7. I refuse to be a victim of evil manipulated accidents designed to lead to death in Jesus name
8. Yoke of untimely death, break in the name of Jesus
9. Waster of destiny eyeing my life, be wasted in Jesus name
10. Thou blood sucking demons on assignment to suck my blood, be destroyed in Jesus name
11. I refuse to die untimely death due to sickness in Jesus name
12. Every secret arrangement of darkness to terminate my life untimely be exposed and destroyed in Jesus name.
13. I take cover under the shadow of the Almighty from every destiny destroying forces in Jesus name.
14. I rebuke every spirit of fear packaged to lead to my untimely death in Jesus name
PRAYER FLOW 3 - Psalm 79:7-13, Psalm 91:1-16
1. Father thank you for frustrating the counsel of the wicked over my life in Jesus name
2. Oh Lord I am very grateful for being my shield and refuge.
3. Thou agent of wickedness on assignment to attack my life with death, you are a liar, scatter in Jesus name
4. Every attack of the attackers to afflict me with sickness, backfire in the name of Jesus
5. Thou angel of death, my destiny is not your candidate, pass me by with speed in Jesus name
6. I bind and cast out every operation of the Spirit of Death in my life in Jesus name
7. My body, hear the word of the Lord, refuse to cooperate with sickness in Jesus name
8. Thou power of the grave lose your grip over my life in the name of Jesus.
9. Cancer, I bind you in my body, my body is a no go area for you in Jesus name
10. Every power of the grave speaking death over my life be silenced in Jesus name
11. Blood of Jesus, speak against every life consuming force in operation to take my life in Jesus name.
12. I bear upon me the marks of Christ; therefore, I refuse to be troubled in Jesus name.
13. Oh Lord my God, release your hand of protection upon me and my family in the name of Jesus
14. I receive the mark of touch not and exemption from every evil of this season in Jesus name