PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

BREAKING EVIL FAMILY PATTERN


PREAMBLE
Families are tied together by the cord of blood and this makes it easy for there to be common occurrence many times negatively in families. This is referred to as family patterns. What do you observe in your life that you can trace to any other member of your family line either immediate or external, it many times are as a result of foundational errors or mistakes.

Abram got to a city called gerar the y tried taking his wife, so also Isaac got to that same city many years after Abram is dead, they tried taking his wife. Abram lied concerning his wife, Isaac the son of Abram also lied in the same circumstances at different time. Abrams wife was barren needed to intercede for his wife before she conceive. Isaac s’ wife was also barren needed to intercede for her to conceive. (Are these coincidental?). -  Genesis 12:10-15, Genesis 26: 6-9; Genesis 11: 27-29, Genesis 25:20-21.

Evil family patterns are mostly responsible for delays, degradation, denial, dejections, and most times rejections. It works under cover to frustrate destinies and activate repeated negative occurrences. Firstly it takes discover to attack it in the place of prayer and break out of it. They represent evil holds that destroys lives.

Please pray these prayers with desperation, zeal and insightfully you shall be victorious in Jesus name.  If you observe any evil pattern in your family line even if you have not been affected by it pray.

Run with this prayer consecutively for seven days with fasting if convenient but advisable. And pray with the following scriptures. Psalm 114, 27 and 121 for each day.  Take notice of your dreams, revelations and observations in the course of these prayers. If you need any clarification contact me: wordrevival@yahoo.com, or call 9726391762.

1.      Every negative household covenant affecting the destinies of people in my family line break by fire in the name of Jesus.
2.      Every evil family altar speaking against my life, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3.      Any visible and invisible arrow of wickedness attacking the destinies in my family line, scatter in the name of Jesus.
4.      Every agent of darkness operating evil covenant in my family line, be arrested by fire in the name of Jesus.
5.      My destiny come out from every evil family prison, holding you down from fulfilling destiny in the name of Jesus.
6.      I release myself by force from every ancient and modern curse /pronouncement affecting the lives of people in my family and environmental line in the name of Jesus.
7.      Holy Ghost fire, set me free from every evil spirit controlling my family line battles in the name of Jesus.
8.      Every power assigned to enforce the repetition of evil occurrences in my family, loose me by fire in the name of Jesus.
9.      Every living/non-living objects used to represent my destiny on the altar of wickedness in my family line, die in the name of Jesus.
10.  Every intentional or non-intentional agreement with the devil in my family line, affecting my destiny, scatter and be nullified by the blood of Jesus name in the name
SHOUT HOLY GHOST FIRE SEVEN TIMES BEFORE YOU PRAY 11-20.
11.  Holy Ghost fire chase out every spirit of rejection in my family line operating in my life in the name of Jesus.
12.  Every spirit of non achievement in my family line operating in my life cry out by fire
13.  Every spirit of delay (Marital, financial, academic) operating in my family line, cry out by fire in my life in the name of Jesus.
14.  Every spirit of limitation affecting my destiny from my family line, loose me by fire in the name of Jesus.
15.  Every spirit of failure at the edge of success in my family line, loose your grip over my life by fire in the name of Jesus.
16.  Every spirit of untimely death and affliction in my family line, loose your hold of me speedily by fire in the name of Jesus.
17.  Every spirit of condemnation, confusion and conflict destroying destinies in my family line, loose your grip over me in the name of Jesus.
18.  Every spirit of incompletion, instability and inconsistency in my life that gained entrance into my life via evil family pattern, scatter in the name of Jesus.
19.  Every tongue rising up against my progress from my family line, be condemned in the name of Jesus.
20.  I unchain myself from every chain of evil family pattern in the name of Jesus.
21.  Father, disconnect my life from every evil repetition in my family line in the name of Jesus
22.  Everything that has been destroyed in my life as a result of evil family pattern be revived in the name of Jesus.
23.  My life from today refuse to attract venom of evil pattern in my family line in the name of Jesus.
24.  Holy Ghost set me on fire and make me to be too hot for the evil pattern in my family line to attack in the name of Jesus.
25.  My life begin to manifest the divine pattern of God in the name of Jesus.
26.  Father release me into my long time testimony that has been hindered by evil family pattern in the name of Jesus.
27.  Every power that wants to renew negative family covenant upon my life, fail in the name of Jesus.
28.  Everything I do that is empowering evil family pattern against my life, father put an end to it in the name of Jesus.
29.  I command everything that is down in my life as a result of evil family pattern to come back to live speedily in the name of Jesus.
30.  From today I decree, whatsoever stop people from progressing will no longer stop me in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Miracles Are Real