PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WARFARE PRAYER FOR TOTAL RELEASE


DIRECTION: Set aside Three days to pray this prayer. Pray these prayer points with Psalm 126, 114 and 5

1. Every satanic power manipulating the release of my due possession, scatter in the name of Jesus.
2. Every force of darkness holding down to my breakthrough be destroyed in Jesus name.
3. Every of my detained resources be speedily released in Jesus name.
4. Father, scatter every cooperation of my enemy against the release of my money and blessings in the name of Jesus.
5. Everyone in high places diverting what belongs to me, be exposed and destroyed in Jesus name.
6. My Possession, jump out from the prison of delay in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, whatever you need to do for my withheld possession to be released, do it speedily in Jesus name.
8. Angel of Restoration, restore to me fully all that he enemy has sat upon in the name of Jesus.
9. Every agent of darkness opposing the release of my delayed possession, die in the name of Jesus.
10. Father, re-arrange things to begin to work for me everywhere it has worked against me before in Jesus name.
11. Everyone owing me anywhere, from today receive divine urgency to pay in the name of Jesus.
12. Thou agent of darkness emptying me of the reward of my labour be arrested in Jesus name.

No comments:

Miracles Are Real