PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

PRAYING THE PSALMS - PSALM 7


Praying The Psalms Prayer 1: Oh Lord my God, my trust is in you, today deliver me from every form of persecution and oppression in Jesus name.

Praying The Psalms Prayer 2: Every attack of the attackers on assignment to ruin my life, you shall not prosper backfire now in Jesus name.

Praying The Psalms Prayer 3: Today, I close up every known and unknown opening in my life giving access to the operations of the adversary in Jesus name.

Praying The Psalms Prayer 4:Oh Lord arise concerning my case, today make a way out for me in Jesus name.

Praying The Psalms Prayer 5: Oh Lord arise in your anger, release divine judgement upon every evil operations of the enemies in my life today in Jesus name.

Praying The Psalms Prayer 6: Oh Lord my God today, let the wickedness of the wicked in my life, family and career come to an end in Jesus name.

Praying The Psalms Prayer 7: Father, by your unquestionable power turn every trial and trouble in my life to testimonies this week in Jesus name.


Support the Empowerment Praying Radio and the Empowerment Television Network.
www.pushpay.com/pay/wordrevival
www.paypal.me/prayingradio
Mail a Check:
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611, Arlington TX. 76004

No comments:

Miracles Are Real