PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

OH LORD GO AHEAD OF ME INTO THE YEAR 2017

Prophetic Prayer Flow 1:  Oh Lord go ahead of me into the year 2017 by your mercy prepare the way for me favorably in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 2:  Oh Lord go ahead of me into the year 2017 destroy everything arranged to slow down my progress and achievement in the year in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 3:  Oh Lord arise by your power go ahead of me and subdue every opposition & hindrances waiting for me in the year 2017 in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 4:  Oh Lord arise by your help go before me into year 2017, open great doors for me to possess my possession with ease in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 5:   As I cross over into 2017, I receive power to make it on time, breakthrough beyond barriers and enjoy lifting beyond limits in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 6:  As I cross over into the new year, I reject every evil, disaster and calamity associated with year 2017, it is not my portion in Jesus name.

Support the Empowerment Praying Radio and the Empowerment Television Network.
www.pushpay.com/pay/wordrevival
www.paypal.me/prayingradio

Mail a Check:
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611, Arlington TX. 76004

DOWNLOAD THE YEAR END PRAYER GUIDE

WWW.TINYURL.COM/PRAYERFLOW

You can now access all the PRAYER POINTS for the Empowerment Teleconference Prayer LINE on my new blog dedicated for prayer points and outlines
http://prayerflow.blogspot.com/

Visit today and share with a friend..

No comments:

Miracles Are Real