PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

PRAYING THE PSALMS - PSALM 1

Prophetic Prayer Flow 1:In the name of Jesus, today I separate myself from every Spiritual and physical connection blocking the full manifestation of my blessings in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 2:Every blessing, breakthrough and good things that negative connections and attachment has blocked in my life, father today by your mercies release them to me in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 3: In the name of Jesus, I revoke, reverse, and rewrite every evil counsel of the ungodly working against my advancement in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 4: Today in the name of Jesus, I receive unusual appetite and thirst for the word of God that will turn me into a wonder in my world.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 5: Father by your power from today make my life like a tree planted by the rivers of water, let me be fruitful, resultful and fulfilled in all areas of my life in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 6: In the name of Jesus, today by the power of God, I receive the grace and the divine enablement to prosper in all that I do in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 7: Father by your mighty wind drive away every traces of ungodliness and the operations of the ungodly around my life in Jesus name.


Support the Empowerment Praying Radio and the Empowerment Television Network.
www.pushpay.com/pay/wordrevival
www.paypal.me/prayingradio
Mail a Check:
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611, Arlington TX. 76004

Step into your realm of supernatural triumph and freedom as you pray the prayers contained in this app. Download my new prayer mobile app- DELIVERANCE AND HEALING PRAYERS
GOOGLE PLAY
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps2
AMAZON STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps1
ITUNE STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps3

Please Kindly Support our Building Fund Project
To Donate Kindly  click  - www.gofundme.com/empoweredpeople
If you want to mail in a check Mail to
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611 Arlington TX. 76004.

No comments:

Miracles Are Real