PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Praying The Psalms - Psalm 7

Prophetic Prayer Flow 1: Oh Lord my God, my trust is in you today deliver me from every form of persecution and oppression in the name of Jesus.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 2: Every attack of the attackers on assignment to ruin my life, you shall not prosper, scatter in the name of Jesus.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 3: Today I close up every known and unknown opening in my life giving access to the operations of the adversaries in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 4: Oh Lord arise today concerning my life, make a way out for me supernaturally in the name of Jesus.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 5: Father today by your mighty power, let the wickedness of the wicked come to a total end in my life, family and destiny without delay in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 6: I refuse to fall into any known and unknown pit that the wicked has set for me in life, everyone that has dug a pit shall fall into it in Jesus name.


Prophetic Prayer Flow 7: Father by your unquestionable power, turn every trial and trouble in my life to testimony in Jesus name.


Support the Empowerment Praying Radio and the Empowerment Television Network.
www.pushpay.com/pay/wordrevival
www.paypal.me/prayingradio
Mail a Check:
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611, Arlington TX. 76004


Step into your realm of supernatural triumph and freedom as you pray the prayers contained in this app. Download my new prayer mobile app- DELIVERANCE AND HEALING PRAYERS
GOOGLE PLAY
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps2
AMAZON STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps1
ITUNE STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps3

Please Kindly Support our Building Fund Project
To Donate Kindly  click  - www.gofundme.com/empoweredpeople
If you want to mail in a check Mail to
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611 Arlington TX. 76004.

No comments:

Miracles Are Real