PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Friday, July 6, 2018

PREVAILING PRAYERS AGAINST STUBBORN CHALLENGES

Preamble: Life is full of challenges, unfavorable situations and conditions. The journey of life is not promised to be wholly smooth, but the promise of God is certain that overcoming is the portion of the saints of God. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33.

Revelationally, the challenges of life is designed to be for a while, it is not designed to be forever, when challenges seems to be forever such challenges has become stubborn and must be dealt with in the place of warfare.  


“But after ye have suffered a while, may the God of all grace, who hath called us into His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.” 1 Peter 5:10.


Stubborn challenges hinder progress, stubborn challenges sponsor delays in different areas of life. Stubborn challenges enhance frustration, stagnation and retardation. Until you deal with stubborn challenges in the place of heartfelt, solid warfare prayers it will continue to hinder possible advancement.

Pray these prayers for 3 days, as part of your prayer time, create time in the night hour to pray and engage the scriptures for all round triumph.


Anchor Scriptures: 1 Peter 5:10, Psalm 40, Jeremiah 50:33



PRAYER POINTS

11.  Father I thank you because your purpose and will for my life will not fail in Jesus name

2.     Father I thank you for your glorious provision for my all round triumph and victory in Jesus name.

3.     Father, I appreciate you because today I am breaking free from the hold of life challenges in Jesus name.

4.     Power of God for all round triumph and victory, fall upon my life now in Jesus name.

5.     Authority to breakout and breakthrough rest upon my tongue now in Jesus name.

6.     I come against every operations of stubborn challenges in my life today in Jesus name.

7.     Powers sponsoring stubborn challenges in my life, your time is over be arrested in Jesus name.

8.     Every attack of stubborn problem in my life, what are you waiting for, be destroyed in Jesus name.

9.     I silence every voice speaking negatively over my life today in Jesus name.

10. You power of Darkness assigned to hold me down from escaping life challenges you are arrested now loose me let me go now in Jesus name.

11. Holy Spirit expose and destroy every secret work of darkness behind the stubborn challenges of my life today in Jesus name.

12. Anything anywhere making it difficult for me to forge ahead in life, your time is over now in Jesus name.

13. Arrow of hardship fired into my journey, jump out now in Jesus name.

14. I rebuke every activity of satanic forces and evil agents attacking my progress today in Jesus name.

15. Oh Lord arise today in your power, deliver me from every stubborn problem that has refused to be me go in Jesus name.

16. I shut down every door that is opened in my life for the operations of stubborn battles in Jesus name.

17. Every progress that stubborn challenges has hindered in my life, I command it released now speedily in Jesus name.

18. Father open every doors that stubborn battles has closed in my life today in Jesus name.

19. Father by your turn around power, turn my story around for good in Jesus name.

20. Oh Lord arise, lift me up from every pit of backwardness and retardation that the forces of life has kept me in Jesus name.

21. Father today give me total victory over stubborn problems and challenges fighting my moving forward in Jesus name.

DOWNLOAD DELIVERANCE AND HEALING PRAYER APP



  ANDROID -  http://bit.ly/prayerapp2

No comments:

Miracles Are Real