PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

MOVE ME TO THE NEXT LEVEL OH LORD

For Every level, there is a next level; You have a place in God's agenda to take you to the next level on earth. Many cannot step into there next levels until they deal with the force of adversity. Until you deal with the adversary making advancement in life becomes a struggle.

Pray these prayers as you stir up supernatural intervention to move you from where you are to the next level.
Read 1 Samuel 2:8-10.

Prayer Point 1:Everything holding me down at this level, loose me and let me go to my next level in Jesus name.

Prayer Point 2: Father by your strength and power, move me to the next level in Jesus name.  Listen to prayers

Prayer Point 3:I put an end to every activities of the adversaries against my next levels in Jesus name. Listen to prayers

Prayer Point 4: I cast down every thought and imagination in my life blocking my next level today in Jesus name. Listen to prayers

Prayer Point 5: Every divine and earthly resources I need to move to the next level , oh Lord release to me speedily this month in Jesus name.

Listen to prayers LIVE now on our 24 Hours Radio online dedicated to broadcasting prayers all round the clock. To listen click www.prayingradio.org


5 comments:

Pastor Chris Oma said...

More grace, please sir I am looking for a prayer mentor I'm in prayer for life transformation but looking for employment sir. 08064683735

Pastor Chris Oma said...

Pastor Chris Oma from Asaba Delta State Nigeria

Pastor Chris Oma said...

Good morning sir, sir pls I want to be part of your ministry and what God is using you to do. But I am in Asaba Delta state of Nigeria. My email chrisoma98@gmail.com,phone 08064683735

Anonymous said...

Please i need prayers for next level this month

Leviticus said...

Powerful glory be to yhwh

Miracles Are Real