PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OPPOSING STRONG OPPOSITIONS

Oppositions are strong indications that you have a position in life, no one will oppose a man going no where. Every time you sense oppositions on your way, it is because their is something ahead of you that is great and glorious, however the oppositions don't want you to lay hold of it. Connecting with revelations from Acts 13: 1-12. Pray the following prayers to deal with strong oppositions.


Prayer Point 1: Opposing forces assigned to be opposing and frustrating my rising in life, scatter in Jesus name.

Prayer Point 2: I silence every voice of opposition opposing my destiny at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name.

Prayer Point 3: In the name of Jesus, I terminate the operations of every spiritual and physical oppositions blocking my testimonies in Jesus name.

Prayer Point 4: My Breakthrough, my testimonies, my promotions that has been opposed and hindered, be speedily released today in Jesus name.

Prayer Point 5: Power to become unopposable and irresistible, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.

Listen to revelational and prophetic prayers all around the clock on our 24 hours radio online via www.prayingradio.org or via our mobile player - www.tinyurl.com/mobileprayer.

You are welcome to worship with us in any our services @
THE EMPOWERMENT CENTER
838 Secretary Dr, Arlington TX. 76015 USA
Contact: info@prayingradio.org
1- 972 639 1762.

No comments:

Miracles Are Real