PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

OVERCOMING STRONG OPPOSITIONS

Prophetic Prayer Flow 1: Every agent of the devil appearing as helpers from heaven creating crisis in my life, your time is over be arrested in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 2: In the name of Jesus, I overcome every physical and spiritual forces influencing systems, decisions and people to work against me, your time is over in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 3: In the name of Jesus every area of my life where negative influences and evil voices has closed doors against me, by the power of God I command those doors to open in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 4: In the name of Jesus, Oppositions at the edge of my breakthrough and progress, what are you waiting for, scatter today in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 5: Father by your mighty power release speedy judgement upon every visible and invisible power behind the resistances and oppositions have been facing in life in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 6: Power of God to overcome strong oppositions and barriers in life, my destiny is available fall upon me now in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 7: Father this week, influence decisions and policies to work to my favor in Jesus name.

Support the Empowerment Praying Radio and the Empowerment Television Network.
www.pushpay.com/pay/wordrevival
www.paypal.me/prayingradio
Mail a Check:
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611, Arlington TX. 76004


Prayer is a divine tool for prevailing in life, not to pray is to easily end up as a prey. This app is a compendium of scripturally loaded prayer guides designed to empower you for total triumph against all forms of life attacks and situation.
Step into your realm of supernatural triumph and freedom as you pray the prayers contained in this app. Download my new prayer mobile app- DELIVERANCE AND HEALING PRAYERS
GOOGLE PLAY
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps2
AMAZON STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps1
ITUNE STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps3

Please Kindly Support our Building Fund Project
To Donate Kindly  click  - www.gofundme.com/empoweredpeople
If you want to mail in a check Mail to
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611 Arlington TX. 76004.

No comments:

Miracles Are Real