PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

OVERCOMING STUBBORN ADVERSARIES THROUGH POWER

Prophetic Prayer Flow 1: Thou stubborn enemies & adversary of my life troubling my destiny your time is up, be arrested today by the power of God in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 2: Power of God today arise silence every voice of stubborn adversaries speaking trouble into my life, be silenced in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 3:  Every power sponsoring stubborn battles and problems in my life, today by the power of God I overcome you in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 4:  In the name of Jesus, every evil agenda of stubborn adversaries in my life be overturned by the power of God in Jesus name.


Prophetic Prayer Flow 5: In the name of Jesus, I receive power to defeat and overcome stubborn adversaries and situation in my life today in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 6: Father by your mighty power, reverse and restore every good thing that stubborn adversaries has tampered with in my life in Jesus name.

Prophetic Prayer Flow 7:  Father this week, disappoint my disappointments, disgrace my disgrace and defeat my defeats in Jesus name.


Support the Empowerment Praying Radio and the Empowerment Television Network.
www.pushpay.com/pay/wordrevival
www.paypal.me/prayingradio
Mail a Check:
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611, Arlington TX. 76004


Step into your realm of supernatural triumph and freedom as you pray the prayers contained in this app. Download my new prayer mobile app- DELIVERANCE AND HEALING PRAYERS
GOOGLE PLAY
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps2
AMAZON STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps1
ITUNE STORE
http://www.tinyurl.com/prayerapps3

Please Kindly Support our Building Fund Project
To Donate Kindly  click  - www.gofundme.com/empoweredpeople
If you want to mail in a check Mail to
The Empowerment Center
P.O Box 2611 Arlington TX. 76004.

No comments:

Miracles Are Real