PRAYER CAMP LIVE RADIO


Loading ...

Friday, January 21, 2011

WARFARE PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF BACKWARDNESS AND PAST ATTACHMENTS

The Spirit of Backwardness is the force of retardation, that makes the past of a person to be better than the present. The forces of backwardness creates stagnancy, wasted efforts and delay in the accomplishment of life assignment.

If you discover you are not where you should be in life and that you have been trying to work on things and they are not working. Please connect with this prayer.

Direction: Please pray this prayer as much as you have the leading to pray it and until you discover inner peace of victory through it.
Pray with the Following Scriptures
Psalm 102, 94 and 80.

1. Every force drawing my destiny backward , scatter in Jesus name

2. Every power of darkness manipulating my progress be arrested by fire in
Jesus name.

3. Every visible and invisible chain of darkness holding my life down be
broken in Jesus name.

4. I paralyze every activity of darkness against my life through my dreams
in Jesus name

5. O Lord arise, set me free by fire from every negative attachment from
my foundation in Jesus name

6. Every strange covenant from my foundation, speaking against me ,
be broken in Jesus name

7. Anything I might have consciously or unconsciously done in my childhood
days, speaking against my destiny in this season, O Lord let mercy prevail
over them in Jesus name.

8. Father, separate me by your mighty power from every past confessions
that might be rising against me now in Jesus name.

9. Every little- little foxes disturbing my vine from bringing forth
productively, be uprooted in Jesus name.

10. Every satanic authority injecting backwardness into my life and family,
be arrested and condemned in Jesus name.

11. O Lord, make it highly impossible for any force of life to make me stagnant
and backward in Jesus name.

12. Father reposition surprisingly from my current position to the next level
unbelievably this year in Jesus name.

God Bless you . I encourage you to Download a copy of the Prophetic Prayer Ministration for a blessed day. It is a full audio ministration on prayers that should be played on daily basis.
https://empowerment.selz.com/

16 comments:

Albert said...

Thank you for your prayer points. It has been of tremendous help to me.

Candy Rings said...

Thank you for allowing God to minister to my situation.

Anonymous said...

Powerfull. All forces of backwardness are defeated, destroyed, NULLIFIED by the blood of JESUS. I forge forward for that is where I belong.

Anonymous said...

These are great prayer points, I feel deeply satisfied praying them and I experience the peace of victory in my heart

Glory said...

God bless you so setting free the captives from Satan. Thank you

Anonymous said...

I am blessed by your prayer points. I have been set free from the bondage of the enemy in Jesus' Name, Amen .

Anonymous said...

These prayers are just what I have been looking for. Indeed I know my life will not remain thesame again. God has set me free from the spirit of Backwardness and stagnation in Jesus name Amen.

Healthy Relationship.. Pst. Iyke said...

Powerful. More anointing sir

Anonymous said...

Need your prayer for progress and break through. Thanks

Unknown said...

thanks sir i pray your oil never run dry

Unknown said...

Tabitha - kenya I have been in spiritual backwardness but by the prayer I'm set free in Jesus name. God bless you mightily.

Unknown said...

Copy paste

Unknown said...

Copy paste points

Unknown said...

No more backwardness in Jesus name

Unknown said...

Thanks for helping us build our spiritual lives.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this powerful prayer and may the Lord our God bless you

Miracles Are Real